TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE FOR ONLINE WHOLESALE CUSTOMERS
operating at https://b2b.lingeriegroup.pl
Our online wholesale operating at https://b2b.lingeriegroup.pl is run by:
Festina Sp. z o.o.
Registered in the National Court Register in the Katowice-Wschód of the District Court in Katowice - VIII Commercial Division at ul. Lompy 14 under number 0000401352.
Address: Topolowa 32/85, 41-303 Dąbrowa Górnicza, NIP: PL 6292457843, REGON: 241979595
Phone: +48 32 762 50 36, e-mail: email@example.com
These Terms and Conditions apply only to the wholesale company’s customers with the status of an entrepreneur within the meaning of the Act of 2 July 20114 on the freedom of economic activity (Journal of Laws of 2015, item 584).
1. The Wholesale Company sells products via the Internet. Information on the products is available on the website https://b2b.lingeriegroup.pl
2. The Customer can place orders 7 days a week, 24 hours a day via the following website https://b2b.lingeriegroup.pl.
3. The necessary condition for placing an order is to register in the system and provide true entrepreneur data in the registration form, including, in particular, the name, registered office and NIP (Tax Identification Number). If the Wholesale Company suspects that the data provided is false, the Wholesale Company reserves the right to suspend the processing of the order.
4. Upon registration, the Customer receives an individually assigned login and password, which allows the Customer to make purchases through the website https://b2b.lingeriegroup.pl
5. The Wholesale Company reserves the right to confirm the order by phone.
6. By placing an order, the Customer confirms that he or she has read these Terms and Conditions and confirms that he or she agrees to conclude a sales agreement on the terms specified therein.
7. The orders placed after 12:00 on a given day or on Saturday, Sunday or public holiday shall be treated as orders placed on the next business day.
8. By placing an order via the website of the Wholesale Company, the Customer agrees that the Wholesale Company shall issue a VAT invoice.
1. The prices for a given product specified at https://b2b.lingeriegroup.pl are net prices and are expressed in euro.
2. After adding the product to the basket, the cost of shipment to the Customer shall be added to the price of the product in accordance with the price list found in the shipping cost section and during the process of placing an order.
3. The price given for each product is binding at the time the Customer places an order and remains in effect until the transaction is completed.
4. A VAT invoice is issued for each completed order.
5. The Wholesale Company reserves the right to change the prices of the products in the offer, add new products to the offer, withdraw products from the offer, and conduct and cancel promotional campaigns or make changes in them.
6. For customers doing regular shopping via the Wholesale Company’s website https://b2b.lingeriegroup.pl, we reserve the right to grant discounts. Regular shopping shall be understood as the placement of at least 1 order within 30 consecutive calendar days and full payment for them.
Payment for products.
1. The following forms of payment are available at https://b2b.lingeriegroup.pl:
- bank transfer,
2. When the Customer selects prepayment as the payment method and fails to pay the amount due within 7 business days of placing the order and the amount due is not credited on the bank account of the Wholesale Company, the Wholesale Company will cancel it.
3. Payment in the form of a bank transfer applies to regular customers referred to in § 2 section 6.
4. Payment in cash shall mean personal collection of the order from the registered office of the Wholesale Company.
1. The Wholesale Company makes every effort to make sure that the order, upon confirmation, be processed within 2 business days for the products that are in stock. The time period of 10 working days applies to other products. During the Christmas period, the fulfillment of the order can be prolonged up to 15 business days.
2. The delivery time, which depends on the selected method of delivery, shall not be included in the period of order completion.
3. The order is placed when the Customer confirms it after summarizing the order. The placement of the order constitutes the obligation to make payment for the order and the Customer is informed about this fact while placing the order, which is tantamount to the conclusion of a sale agreement according to Polish law. The order is confirmed when the bank account of the Wholesale Company is credited with the amount of the bank transfer.
4. The order will be processed only if a full-value product is available in the warehouse. The Customer shall receive such information before placing the order. The Wholesale Company reserves the right to verify the order placed and cancel it in cases justifying doubts as to the possibility of processing of the order. In addition, the Wholesale Company reserves the right to cancel the order placed by customers who are in arrears with payment for the previous shopping, as well as in the case of any doubts as to the financial condition of the ordering party.
5. If a part of the order consisting of several products is not currently available, the Customer shall be informed about the fact by telephone or e-mail and shall decide on the method of its processing (partial order processing, extension of the waiting time, cancellation of the entire order or selection of a replacement product).
6. If the Customer fails to respond within 3 days, the Wholesale Company reserves the right to send the available products in the order or cancel the order.
7. In the case of orders consisting of several products of different availability, which are to be delivered in one shipment, the time of order fulfillment will depend on the date of collection of the last product in the order by the Wholesale Company, unless the parties decide otherwise.
8. The Customer has the right to cancel the order only if the order has not been fulfilled yet.
9. The Wholesale Company processes orders coming from outside the Polish border only after prior payment by bank transfer made by the Customer.
10. A limited number of products is intended for promotional sales and sales. Orders are processed in the order in which confirmed orders are received. In the case of depletion of stocks covered by this form of sale, the Wholesale Company reserves the right to correct and send an incomplete order or cancel the order.
§5 Order delivery
1. The cost of shipment depends on the order value, payment method, product quantity, delivery method and destination country. The Customer gets information about the cost of shipping before placing an order. The cost of delivery is added to the VAT invoice as a separate item.
2. If the product constituting the subject of the order is to be sent by the Wholesale Company to a place which is not a place of service provision, it is deemed that the release was made when the Wholesale Company transferred it to the carrier responsible for transporting such a type of products in order to deliver the product to the place of destination.
3. As soon as the product is transferred to the carrier responsible for transporting the products to deliver the ordered product, the Customer is responsible for all risks and hazards associated with the possession of the products sold, in particular the risk of damage or loss of the products.
4. The Wholesale Company shall not hold any responsibility if the ordered products cannot be delivered as a result of providing incorrect address data by the Customer.
5. The Wholesale Company sends the products to the Customer via DPD and UPS courier companies. The Customer has the possibility of taking out an additional insurance for the ordered products directly in courier companies on the terms defined by these companies. If the information that the Customer wants to insure the shipment is not provided, the shipment shall not be insured.
6. The Customer has the right to select a different courier company at his or her own expense and risk.
7. Each cardboard box is covered with self-adhesive tape with the company's logo (Passion, casmir, avanua).
1. The Customer is obliged to check the products at the time of their receipt in terms of their compliance with the order, accuracy, completeness, packaging method and any damage. The Wholesale Company is not responsible for any damage to the goods which occurred at the time of their release for shipment. The complaint shall be made within 7 days from the date of delivery/receipt of the goods. In the case of delivery of goods by courier companies such as DPD, UPS, FEDEX, etc., the Customer shall draw up a complaint report with the courier within the period of 7 days. Such a report shall be sent to the Wholesale Company by e-mail and, if necessary, by mail in original form to the address of the Wholesale Company. The Wholesale Company reserves the right to leave complaints without consideration if the complaints are lodged after this period, which may result in the Customer’s loss of rights under statutory warranty.
2. In the case of lodging a complaint about a product offered as a set (products offered as sets, dressing-ups), the product is subject to complaint only as a whole but not as its individual elements.
3. In the case of sending the ordered goods to the place of destination via a courier company, the purchaser is obliged to inspect the shipment within the time and in a manner accepted for shipments of this type (up to 7 days); if the purchaser finds that there was a loss or damage to the property during the transport, the purchaser is obliged to perform all actions necessary to determine the liability of the carrier.
4. Complaints about mechanical damage occurred during transport shall be considered only on the basis of the complaint report drawn up in the presence of the delivery agent.
5. Complaints shall be submitted to the address of the Wholesale Company: firstname.lastname@example.org or the address of the assistant.
§7 Personal data
1. By registering on the Wholesale Company’s website, the Customer agrees to place his or her personal data in the database of the Wholesale Company and to process and use the data for the purposes of implementation of the agreement.
2. The Customer provides his or her data and gives consent to its processing voluntarily, however, failure to provide such data makes it impossible for the Wholesale Company to fulfill the order.
3. The personal data administrator is the Wholesale Company.
4. The Customer is responsible for providing false personal data.
5. Personal data is protected in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182) in a way that prevents third parties to access the data. According to the above act, Customers have the right to access, correct and request deletion of their personal data.
§8 Products and trademarks
1. The Wholesale Company makes every effort to ensure that the descriptions of the products presented on the website are compliant with the actual state. However, in the case of any doubts, please contact us by phone or e-mail at email@example.com before placing an order.
2. The product names, photos, logos and trademarks found on the Wholesale Company’s website are the property of their producers or creators and are protected by law. The Wholesale Company presents them exclusively for information purposes.
3. It is forbidden to use the names of products, photos, logos, trademarks without the prior written consent of the authorized entity.
§9 Promotions and loyalty programs
The Wholesale Company reserves the right to introduce promotions and loyalty programs. In this case, the prices of the offered products may be different for individual customers.
§10 Final provisions
1. The products presented on the Wholesale Company’s websites do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
2. The Customer must not use the Wholesale Company’s e-mail address and websites to provide unlawful content.
3. In matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of Polish law, in particular the Civil Code and acts specified in these Terms and Conditions, shall apply.
4. The Customer is obliged to read the content of these Terms and Conditions and is always bound by their provisions at the time of placing an order.
5. The Wholesale Company reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions. The Customers shall be informed about every change to these Terms and Conditions on the website and the date of entry into force of the Terms and Conditions.
6. These Terms and Conditions constitute an integral part of sale agreements concluded via the Wholesale Company’s website.
7. The product sale agreement is concluded between the Customer and Festina Sp. z o.o., which is confirmed by a VAT invoice.
8. The place of conclusion the sale agreement is the Wholesale Company’s registered office.
9. Any disputes arising in connection with concluded sales agreements shall be resolved each time by the court competent for the registered office of the Wholesale Company.